My 521 on Metro PCS getting an update... Cyan?

Isaac Wurm

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
It's currently installing, so I'm not completely sure yet. But, I haven't heard anything of a DP update for today, so that's why I am assuming it's Cyan. Anyone else getting it?

Update: Before starting the install, it said "Nokia update for Windows Phone." So, I'm pretty sure it's Cyan.

Last edited:

vrlny

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
First part of Cyan update -- on cellular connection -- took about 20 minutes. Wasn't allowed to update second part via cellular -- was forced to find a WiFi hotspot. :angry: Only safe WiFi in neighborhood (not a public park, subway station, etc) was a local donut shop. I didn't go during the busy breakfast and lunch time --and bought food! -- so they didn't throw me out. :smile: Took me TWO HOURS to download and install Cyan 8.1 update. :crying: I left after it was done, and went home, I then spent another 45 minutes updating all my apps! :cry:

Casey Marte

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
After the update, have you had trouble sending or receiving picture messages? I have, I also can't get internet outside of my house wifi on it to check emails or surf the net. If you haven't had any trouble, can you take a screen shot of your access point settings? Please and thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa