Did MetroPCS drop Nokia Lumia 521?

vrlny

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I no longer see the 521 available on the MetroPCS website. Was it dropped? :shocked:

Even though I have the insurance, I'm going to be EVEN MORE CAREFUL with my phone. If it gets damaged, I won't be able to get another 521 from them -- unless they have a refurbished one in stock. All the insurance covers re. replacement is "another phone".I don't want to switch to an Android phone. :cry: I purposely switched to MetroPCS because they had an inexpensive Windows Phone!

Perhaps they're getting ready to sell a newer Windows Phone. I sure hope so!

PerryStroika

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I no longer see the 521 available on the MetroPCS website. Was it dropped? :shocked:

Even though I have the insurance, I'm going to be EVEN MORE CAREFUL with my phone. If it gets damaged, I won't be able to get another 521 from them -- unless they have a refurbished one in stock. All the insurance covers re. replacement is "another phone".I don't want to switch to an Android phone. :cry: I purposely switched to MetroPCS because they had an inexpensive Windows Phone!

Perhaps they're getting ready to sell a newer Windows Phone. I sure hope so!

YOu could just get an unlocked 521. I would guess they go for about $80 nowadays.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99