Phone never has space

KO80

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
For vids or pics, but when I check it says there is like at least 4 gb of my 16 gb card left.

Also when I put on a new album some times it doesn't stay on the phone.

How can I aleviate the first issue first and foremost? It's getting really annoying when I want to shoot something or video record something but it's always "full" and yet it's not full.

Anyone?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
OK, so have you tried formatting it since I suggested? Does is work now?

Telling me it's Toshiba doesn't mean much by the way.

KO80

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I bought the card as a new, blank card. I am not sure the link you provided says anything about that. It just says that "formatting" the card will erase everything on it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It's right at the bottom.

Storage Sense -> SD Card -> Format SD Card
Tap Yes

Just because the card is new doesn't mean you shouldn't format it. Also, you should be using at least a Class 10 card, though older ones can be used a Class 10 is recommended.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Or in other words if your sd card is acting strange (as you describe) first copy what you already put on the card on your computer. Than format the card as N_LaRUE explained. Put then the data back on your sd card. If you than still get above problems your card is defect.

KO80

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
It's right at the bottom.

Storage Sense -> SD Card -> Format SD Card
Tap Yes

Just because the card is new doesn't mean you shouldn't format it. Also, you should be using at least a Class 10 card, though older ones can be used a Class 10 is recommended.

I just went into my phone and there is no "Storage Sense" option in the list of Apps.

Anyone know what I can do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077