How do I disable this? I started seeing this pop-up notification after I updated to Windows Phone 8.1 Lumia Cyan update.

The Calendar is getting birthday dates from the People Hub. It is linked from the Facebook app through the "Connect with my phone" sync now setting.

I want to see the birthdays in the calendar, I just don't want to see this pop-up notification.
    Attached Thumbnails birthday_reminders.jpg  
    01-11-2015 08:40 PM
    Try this link:
    https://bay02.calendar.live.com/cale...aspx?mkt=en-GB
    and remove the reminder that the bottom of the page.
    if link not working.
    www.outlook.com
    go on calendar
    go on options
    go on birthday calendar

but hey.. the birthday thing with outlook and Microsoft never really worked good WM6.5 couldn't manage to display the birthdays from contacts in the calendar and my Windows Phone 8.1.1 cant manage that for all contact same as outlook.com
    Last edited by adrian1338; 01-12-2015 at 06:01 AM.
    01-12-2015 05:28 AM
    Try this link:
    https://bay02.calendar.live.com/cale...aspx?mkt=en-GB
    and remove the reminder that the bottom of the page.
    if link not working.
    www.outlook.com
    go on calendar
    go on options
    go on birthday calendar

but hey.. the birthday thing with outlook and Microsoft never really worked good WM6.5 couldn't manage to display the birthdays from contacts in the calendar and my Windows Phone 8.1.1 cant manage that for all contact same as outlook.com
    Are you talking about the option that says "Get reminders for events and tasks"? I already un-checked this option. I also changed "Set your reminder time" option to "No Reminder".

To get to these settings, login to your Microsoft account at www.outlook.com then click on the 9 square tiles in the top left hand corner. Then choose "Calendar", then in the top right hand corner click the gear icon and click "Options", you will see the "Set your reminder time" option. Near the top of the page click the "Birthday calendar" link and you will see the "Get reminders for events and tasks" option.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how to disable this pop-up notification?
    Attached Thumbnails calendar_options1.png   calendar_options2.png  
    01-13-2015 09:08 PM