Long story short. I've spent 8 hours on Saturday, trying to discover what my issue is with my phone. My question for anyone who is will to help is simple. My phone has stopped charging and the only image that appears is the red battery icon and than it shuts down. I know all about the tricks to use, to keep the battery in place, but I don't think that's the issue. I already order a new battery and the same phone, just so I can keep my contacts and text messages, than switch to something more mainstream. Yes, cell phones have issues and I'm a Microsoft fanboy, but they have failed making phones.

I personally think the battery is finally given up, the phone hardly had time to rest and I would always charge it. I don't even know if I'm still receiving IM's and phone calls, I mean I should, because I'm a t mobile subscriber. I apologize for my original statement. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm just frustrated about the whole situation
    Last edited by clement chabernaud; 07-12-2015 at 09:31 AM. Reason: more professional
    07-12-2015 02:23 AM
    Hi - it's not the phone's fault. I had the same problem but with my Lumia 520. The phone was connecting and disconnecting from my PC and when I was charging it. The charger is the problem. Try another charger and let me know. :)
    07-12-2015 10:57 AM
    You're right m8, it wasn't my battery. I've tried several different chargers in the home and car, unfortunately I don't have the original wall charger. I'm tight on money at the moment and will probably buy the same phone used off of amazon tonight. I appreciate the reply though.
    07-13-2015 10:23 PM