seriously not happy with lumia 525

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
as you know.. more and more apps and games that require 1gb ram are coming to windows phone.. And as you noticed apps from nokia itself puts up not so great performance with 512 mb ram (smart cam) . So my theory is that , nokia upgraded lumia 520 for a more feature- filled windows experience

Nokia should have know this and gave all phone 1gb ram then

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

You really mean it?? should have nokia gave quad core to all with 2Gb 1Gb of RAM and at the base cost of 15K Indian Rupees??
Wait for Nokia Charity...

anon(8141431)

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
well.. I think the best way for nokia to introduce 525 is by putting it on sale as an exchange offer with lumia 520. This would improve the market of the phone and hence therefore taking nokia lumia 520 out of the scene. After that they should cease the selling of the 520 and only focus on the 525

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Everyone should realize there are still tons of feature phone users out there that the 520 would be a upgrade to them. If I remember right about 45 to 47 % of people still use feature phones. A 59.99 520 would appeal to these people who would not mind having a smartphone but don't want to spend much. It would seem like the carriers would be all over that possibility as it would allow them to attatch a data charge to each purchase.

Last edited:

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

What don't you understand about different price points? Low end is getting upgrade to 1gb of ram from now on and high end will get 2gb ram, simple as that

Sergiu Tr

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Everyone should realize there are still tons of feature phone users out there that the 520 would be a upgrade to them. If I remember right about 45 to 47 % of people still use feature phones. A 59.99 520 would appeal to these people who would not mind having a smartphone but don't want to spend much. It would seem like the carriers would be all over that possibility as it would allow them to attatch a data charge to each purchase.

59.99$ unlocked?? where?

anandkumar44

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
At 1 GB RAM it's still better and faster then all 10-15k Lamedroids out there except MOTO G(hey don't blast me I am an avid Android user, this is my first windows phone 525)

tonygt92

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Using the Nokia Lumia 525 for 12 days, was really pissed off with the battery backup at the beginning, but its fine now, battery cycles got normal i guess, gaming is okay, good device for the money.
Can anyone suggest a good silicon back cover for it, the phone fell from my hand and one end got slightly chipped.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Using the Nokia Lumia 525 for 12 days, was really pissed off with the battery backup at the beginning, but its fine now, battery cycles got normal i guess, gaming is okay, good device for the money.
Can anyone suggest a good silicon back cover for it, the phone fell from my hand and one end got slightly chipped.

I'd probably go for some cheap one on amazon (be careful not to get a case for the 521, at its a bit. taller), but you could also probably get replacement covers. (can anyone confirm if they are the same as the 520?)

anandkumar44

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site

For covers just search it on amazon man they have hell lot's of stuff. BTW do check out this--Nokia Lumia 525 And 520 Covers Are Interchangeable | TechTree.com....

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site

The Trident Aegis case for the Lumia 520 should fit the L525. Less than $20 on eBay - offer excellent protection but add a little bulk & weight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett