04-29-2014 12:18 PM
31 12
tools
    Duplication of music files occurs when you export the downloaded MP3 from UC browser(Which is installed on Phone Storage) to your SD card.
    As UC browser uses your phone storage to save the file first. Then, you might have decided to Export the file to the SD card. Basically, export will copy the song to your SD card.
    That's the reason you find two entries for songs.
    To avoid this situation, delete downloaded MP3 from UC browser(in other words, from Phone memory) after export. This will keep a single entry of the music file.

That being said, this is not an issue with Phone, its simple logic. Hopefully, I have helped you :-)

P.S: I also own a Lumia 525 and I know it rocks!!
    04-28-2014 03:18 PM
    Duplication of music files occurs when you export the downloaded MP3 from UC browser(Which is installed on Phone Storage) to your SD card.
    As UC browser uses your phone storage to save the file first. Then, you might have decided to Export the file to the SD card. Basically, export will copy the song to your SD card.
    That's the reason you find two entries for songs.
    To avoid this situation, delete downloaded MP3 from UC browser(in other words, from Phone memory) after export. This will keep a single entry of the music file.

That being said, this is not an issue with Phone, its simple logic. Hopefully, I have helped you :-)

P.S: I also own a Lumia 525 and I know it rocks!!
    Rocks? well except the battery I guess ? How many hours does it last ?
    04-28-2014 09:49 PM
    Yup..Battery draining depends upon the usage...I actually don't bother about battery life...many other phones too have battery probs so its kind of ubiquitous problem...better ignore the issue:)
    04-29-2014 06:03 AM
    When I first upgraded my 525 to WP8.1, battery life dropped to <12 hrs. But after using for about 2 weeks, my phone lasts for 1 1/2 days. Minimal gaming, always on 3G, Wifi and Bluetooth.
    04-29-2014 08:09 AM
    Accept the fact that the battery backup is very low in 525 compared to others. With 8.1 it only got worse.
    My case : Mobile is just 2 month old. Brought it late Feb and battery was like lasting 10-12 hours. After WP8.1 upgrade now battery comes for 6-7 hours of same usage I do daily. I hardly play games though since I had free offer tried asphalt 7 few times and uninstalled within a week itself ..

well I guess with 1430mAh we can't expect much. I brought this mobile due to the fact the same priced android phones freeze most of the times though their battery is good. In case of 525, the word "freeze" is not there in their dictionary I guess .. But the battery drains fast .. If all the features are perfect then who would buy higher end phones ? Thus decided to live with it :) Still this would be my first and last windows phone and my next upgrade would be back to android :)
    Same case for me with lumia 820.my next upgrade is also android.same pinch;-):-o:thumbup::thumbdown::D

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    04-29-2014 08:34 AM
    When I first upgraded my 525 to WP8.1, battery life dropped to <12 hrs. But after using for about 2 weeks, my phone lasts for 1 1/2 days. Minimal gaming, always on 3G, Wifi and Bluetooth.
    Post 8.1 , my battery would be fully charged to 100% and a 10min facebook, checking few tweets in twitter and texting WhatsApp, and sync mails would drop my battery by 80% in just 25 mins.

Further spending aanother 20 mins in a similar way it comes to 60% . And then finally I get half a day with moderate usage.

My settings are perfectly aligned with no background tasks or Cortana stuff (region is India) . Either my phone is faulty (still never felt it was as its running great without a random freeze or reboot till date) or all 525 are the same :)
    04-29-2014 12:18 PM
31 12