Dungeon Hunter 4 Online Save & Wifi Problem on WP 8.1 Dev Preview

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

I'm creating this post to ask 2 questions (sorry if it makes you feel annoyed. I think creating 2 posts would take too much space on the forum page):

1. I played Dungeon Hunter 4 and I have made progress in the game. Recently, I deleted the game to install it in my new SD card. And when I started the game, I had to play from the very beginning of it. So I want to ask if there is a save file somewhere on the internet that I will be able to continue my progress before?

2. I used to create a WIFI connection using "netsh wlan" in Windows 7 cmd. Before, I used WP8 and my phone connected to the WIFI without any problem. But I updated my phone to WP8.1 Dev Preview and now, after I connect to the WIFI, my phone shows a message in WIFI that I don't have the right to get access to the internet anymore. Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks for your attention. :D

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Now I'm sure that Dungeon Hunter does not have a save file. I had to play it all over again... And with the WIFI problem, it seems like turning off airplane mode when using WIFI will help... :-s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo