How do we get Cyan for 525 in India for the devices running dev preview, other than using Nokia Soft reset tool.
    If I use NSRT will I lose all my data, I have backed up everything to Onedrive, so will I be able to get everything back after going back to wp 8 and then Cyan.
    08-31-2014 08:17 AM
    First of all you will need to factory reset the phone which does erase the phone contacts apps and games aswell then you can either update your phone with NSRT or the phone update option in your phone, when the phone starts after you get wp 8.1 installed it will ask you for you microsoft login if you login with the id you are logged in with now you can get your applist [ you wont have to look for each app that way] and your stuff which you had on your one drive, when you login with a microsoft id you get an option for restoring a backup of setting you had last time which would be from the developers review in this case so if u choose that your phone will automatically start downloading the apps/games you had and will change setting to what they were before

but beware you get two options there 1 for restore and one for a fresh start choose whatever you like
    tonygt92 likes this.
    09-02-2014 12:36 PM