Noika lumia 525--after running an update my phone got reset and i have lost all the data, can your help me guide to get back my lost data
    05-17-2015 12:47 AM
    Noika lumia 525--after running an update my phone got reset and i have lost all the data, can your help me guide to get back my lost data
    Hi and welcome to Windows Central.
    If you did enable auto backup for pictures and videos they will be in your OneDrive, your documents too (OneNote and probably Office).

All your app purchases is remembered by your account (Hotmail/Live) as long as its an MS account. Your contacts can be seen at people@live.com as i recall.

Your contacts will be automatically synched once you sign in to your phone with the MS account, note that you must enter your email and password once it starts (after a hard reset) not later.
    Hi and welcome to Windows Central.
    If you did enable auto backup for pictures and videos they will be in your OneDrive, your documents too (OneNote and probably Office).

All your app purchases is remembered by your account (Hotmail/Live) as long as its an MS account. Your contacts can be seen at people@live.com as i recall.

Your contacts will be automatically synched once you sign in to your phone with the MS account, note that you must enter your email and password once it starts (after a hard reset) not later.
    Last edited by vsmh; 05-17-2015 at 06:50 AM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-17-2015 01:35 AM