I own a Lumia 525 and it stops working suddenly. The touch screen doesn't work, so I have to restart by holding down volume down and power button for a few seconds. After that the time reverts back to 25th November 11 am or something, which is not a big deal because it gets corrected by the automatic date setting. Things I've tried-
    1) Hard and soft reset
    2) Cleaning up space, uninstalling apps. There is a lot of free space now.
    3) When I try to connect through Nokia Software Recovery tool, it says "Could not read data from selected phone". I've tried reinstalling the drivers. I do not know how to update the application, nor do I know where I can download the latest version from.
    06-03-2016 09:07 AM
    I own a Lumia 525 and it stops working suddenly. The touch screen doesn't work, so I have to restart by holding down volume down and power button for a few seconds. After that the time reverts back to 25th November 11 am or something, which is not a big deal because it gets corrected by the automatic date setting. Things I've tried-
    1) Hard and soft reset
    2) Cleaning up space, uninstalling apps. There is a lot of free space now.
    3) When I try to connect through Nokia Software Recovery tool, it says "Could not read data from selected phone". I've tried reinstalling the drivers. I do not know how to update the application, nor do I know where I can download the latest version from.
    wich windows and build you got?
    06-03-2016 11:00 AM
    Nokia Lumia 525
    Windows 8.1
    07-22-2016 09:38 AM