market availability?

corsica

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
hi there. I currently have an 8S on preorder in Germany. The device still isn't out and no retailer has any firm dates for stock availability around here. Seeing as I might have to wait until 2013 anyway, what are the chance of the Lumia 620 launching here not too soon after?

Also, do you think this launch will be a little better coordinated than the 920's? I know its not as high profile by a longshot, but the 920 launch was really a mess in my opinion (no availabilty at retailers, Amazon is still is on preorder). If I had to wait until around March I'd probably go with the 8S now.

Zenite

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I think this budget model is first released in developing markets and after that to EU etc. Somewhere around Q1/2013. I would just buy 920.

From the press release:
Estimated at USD 249, excluding taxes and subsidies, the Nokia Lumia 620 will begin selling in January 2013 in Asia, followed closely by Europe and the Middle East before expanding further.
* Availability of colored shells may vary by country.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I think this budget model is first released in developing markets and after that to EU etc. Somewhere around Q1/2013. I would just buy 920.

Well, the 920 is way more expensive. I am interested in one for my Russian SIM, and don't want to spend a fortune as I just bought a 920 off contract. And since AT&T refuses to unlock it, I need a 2nd phone. I hope this comes out soon, or I will have to get 8S.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos