Nokia 620 In Hand! Green color is awesome!

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Yet to call Nokia Care though, but many have sent their phones and they Nokia themselves claimed that it's a common issue and will be replaced under warranty. I'll send mine for repair once the same thing like last night happen again. So far for today, it happened twice but for a couple of minutes. Lock and unlock the phone, it's back to normal.

I'm curious now as to how many phones/what chances there are which got the same problem. Guess I'll have to find out soon myself! It's my luck that I have two phones at the moment..

Meg920

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Dude, I got another problem. I renamed my music files and guess what, I never able to play music anymore. When i tried to play it, some error 8007002 pop up. Really pissed me off. :/ How I'm gonna fix it? Argh!

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I can confirm it, the lumia 620 has two mic, for the noise soppression during calls

That's a piece of good news! Thanks for the info mate! ;)

Dude, I got another problem. I renamed my music files and guess what, I never able to play music anymore. When i tried to play it, some error 8007002 pop up. Really pissed me off. :/ How I'm gonna fix it? Argh!

Oooh.. I've never seen that error. What did you use to rename your music files? And have you tried transfer any song that you didn't do any editing to it, straight to the phone and see if it's playable or not?

Meg920

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Oooh.. I've never seen that error. What did you use to rename your music files? And have you tried transfer any song that you didn't do any editing to it, straight to the phone and see if it's playable or not?

I rename it in laptop (USBing) browse music file in there and rename it. You can try and you will get that error. xD It's playable unless we rename it. One more thing. If we delete file from laptop, it doesnt delete in phone and it'll duplicate the file. Pffft!

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I rename it in laptop (USBing) browse music file in there and rename it. You can try and you will get that error. xD It's playable unless we rename it. One more thing. If we delete file from laptop, it doesnt delete in phone and it'll duplicate the file. Pffft!

Oh, that's strange.. Wonder what is actually making it duplicating the files. I may try that myself later today when I'm home.

Bad news for italian users....the smartphone will be available into nokia stores in the last days of february :(

It's actually not really a bad news mate. Perhaps the delay meant that you guys may just get away from the issues that we're facing with out Lumia 620. Haha! ;)

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey hey, don't know where to put this, but I got an update on my order :). Received an email today that said they got the wrong colors from the warehouse, so I had to choose between black and white. So I chose white :D(my second fav color).

Also, my dad wants a windows phone as well, so I'm thinking about having the phone till around may(that's when his current contract ends) and then maybe buy a higher-end device :). Maybe Nokia announces something pretty awesome in februari :D.

Still can't wait till I get my little Nokia <3

Flubaluba

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
As you are from russia you must have the ascend w1 available i heard that has a very good battery life? what do you think do you know anyone with a w1 ascend from huawei.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99