Review the Nokia Lumia 620

leonkehoe

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Sad to see the Nokia Lumia 620 has 0 user reviews on The Verge. If you have one and want to share your thoughts (good and bad) then why not head over there and post a review? Let's get the word out as to what great value it is!

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Sad to see the Nokia Lumia 620 has 0 user reviews on The Verge. If you have one and want to share your thoughts (good and bad) then why not head over there and post a review? Let's get the word out as to what great value it is!

I'll see what I can do when mine comes in next week :)

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Why there not here?
I came from Android. Bought the Lumia 620 two days ago. I wanted to see what is windows phone and now I'm hooked ^.^ It is better than Android, for me atleast :)

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for video but i'm not sure it's abnormally sluggish.. To get faster scrolling you need to have a right amount of 'flick' in your swipe. It's not always easy to do with a thumb. It seems to scroll pretty fast when you did that at times. My L920 behaves similarly .

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for video but i'm not sure it's abnormally sluggish.. To get faster scrolling you need to have a right amount of 'flick' in your swipe. It's not always easy to do with a thumb. It seems to scroll pretty fast when you did that at times. My L920 behaves similarly .

Well I scroll the same way on my current phone but it never reacts as slow as that

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it does scroll slowly and I really have no idea why. Mine seems fine when I want to scroll downwards but scrolling upwards, it's very sluggish and very slow, exactly like how you show in the video. Also, the Lumia 620 in Malaysia at least, has this sort issue where the screen cannot register multi touch correctly. Happened with mine, but only for a couple of times a week. Been a long time since it last happened and it happened again just a couple of hours ago but only for a couple of minutes. Now it seems to be fine though...

Now I'm not sure whether this is a hardware issue or a software issue. I did switch off the screen magnifier thing though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes