Extra Shells

germcevoy

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody been able you source a vendor selling extra shells? Killing for a lime green one but don't seem to be able to buy one anywhere.

Turbo_lemon

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes me too I want to get the orange, a white and a black to go with my yellow but cant find anywhere to buy these damn things, hopefully soon as the phone is becoming available on more and more carriers by the day.

Turbo_lemon

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I am also searching for a replacement shell for my black 620. i came across a grey protective shell with neon highlights around the buttons and connector - haven't seen it before.
http://bestboyz.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/DSC06330.jpg
there are more pics(but its german) Hands-on: Nokia Lumia 620 | Hands-on | BestBoyZ

That looks like its the grey bumper case on a yellow phone, kinda neat but I dont really care for the bumper case as the back is replaceable I just want to buy a few different colors to change out and have in case one gets cracked scratched or otherwise damaged.

Turbo_lemon

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Found some on ebay finally but shipping price makes it not that great of a buy for me in canada, maybe someone closer could use it though. I would imagine they should sell for arouond $15-$20 cdn I am not paying $35 and waiting a month for them to arrive!

eprom2020 | eBay

peanutbutterbug

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Found some on ebay finally but shipping price makes it not that great of a buy for me in canada, maybe someone closer could use it though. I would imagine they should sell for arouond $15-$20 cdn I am not paying $35 and waiting a month for them to arrive!

eprom2020 | eBay

I share your feelings. I got my phone from Telus and the only option was black and a spare white shell. I really want a cyan, green or magenta one.

Turbo_lemon

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping now that telus has them they will carry the extra colors as well, my local telus store has the biggest and best selection of cases etc around me and usually priced very low too. I also see telus is selling the 620 for $250 I just ordered mine the day before they started selling them and I paid $335 with shipping but mine is also unlocked and yellow!

germcevoy

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I take back what I said about the yellow. It's lovely on the phone. Still very vibrant. Got it on ebay for ?15. The seller has the lime cover on order from ebay. Will pick one up when they are in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb