Just got my 620 today and I am loving it :-)

richard_c

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I got the white version from carphonewarehouse and Ive just set up the phone and its running great.

Im getting upto date and almost real time updates for facebook, got all my apps installed and still have 4.4gb free, which is great. Just orderd a screen protect and some extra usb cables to charge me phone at work.

My only concern is the battery life, it seems to run down faily quickyl but Im going to give it a few weeks to even out and see how it goes, worse case senario is I buy a bigg er battery when they come out of keep it o charge at work.

If you have ay questions about the phone please ask. Im a 2 year iphone4 user and this is my first windows phone.

yashshah7197

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
yeah seems g8!! nyc..... wats the price of lumia 620>? yet to launch in India .....eagerly w8ing fr it.....:(
I've been waiting for the 620 since its announcement. But it seems that it has been delayed to the first week of March.
To confirm I contacted a few of the Nokia retail outlets in my city and they told me the same thing.

So as it stands, it is due in the first week of March.

richard_c

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive already found the battery life good. it was on chage all last night and has been off charge since I got up this morning, been teting, making calls, checking e-mail and facebook and now im home from work its at 85% which is good. For me as long as the app can last a day say 8 till 8 the next day thats cool with me.

roaspiras

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I think the battery life is almost the same as my iphone 4S --- which is a high-end phone. Overall the 620 represents overall value for money. The screen is good and I always ask myself why do people get obsessed with megapixels these days?

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Glad that you're liking it! I've been using mine for a month and a half, so far it has been good apart from apps crashing, a couple of lock-ups and the screen multitiouch going crazy (common issue). For the price, I'm very happy with my purchase. Certainly the best phone I've ever have!

If anyone is worried about the battery life, I've done numerous of test and it's pretty easy to get in the region of 15-24 hours with medium-heavy usage and WiFi on all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon