anyone have lagging + other weird problems in lumia 620 ?

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
i got new 620 today
and it was working fine for have day then start having weird things
like when you in nokia music and listening to songs 1/3 of screen go black for second then go normal again like flashing

then things getting worste when you click on par when you can write messages in that par same problem again half of it going black for second then return normal then do it again an again and again

then phone start lagging let me explain it : when i click on any thing like search sign or sitting or anything in phone screen go black and in same time that blakc screen has multible clocks in it ( clock up right ) this happen for second then phone go to where you ordered him to go

i do not think all these things normal for new device les that 24h in my hand
i did not even down loaded any apps on it

and done another thing that when i hitted back arow it show me screen with many words on each others you can not see anything

any help please
anyone has those strange problems in his 620 ? :cry:

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I do have this multiple clock screen bug; phew, i'm not alone in this!
Here are some screenshots that I captured when it was on.
Usually, a restart will fix the issue; it still an issue anyways!
I face another issue that is also fixed by a restart (most of the time): One-ear headphones output.
wp_ss_20130225_0003.png
wp_ss_20130225_0005.png

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
same happening to me
when i ckick in store juast now it go like this see pic
( by the way how i can get screenshots from my phone lol )
and your first coctail color like pic happened to me to after factory reset :(

WP_20130305_008.jpg

CrazyWP8

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys ,
You should really get you phone checked out , I have been using mine for a month and have not seen
such a issue , even during multitasking

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me twice already the messed up screen but only happened when I restart the phone. Another restart fix the issue... The first happened more than a month ago, and second one happened just last weekend. Wonder what caused the issue.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me just once, and after restarting phone, it solved.

Do a hard reset, and if it didn't solve, then go for repair, or changing your device with another one.

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me just once, and after restarting phone, it solved.

Do a hard reset, and if it didn't solve, then go for repair, or changing your device with another one.

can you tell me how you hard reset it
i tried 3 bottun thing alot but not working for me
power + vol down + camera
when vibrate i release power bottun and kick holding other to until it log on but when it finish it just log on to my tiles screen
like nothing happened like i just start it normally

only reset thing working for me is one from sitting : reset your phone
but this hard 3 bottun thing not working i tried it few times with no vein :(

riyoshadqi

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Me too!i've swap my l620 twice but this screen problem still happen..i think its a software bug maybe,cause if hardware problem,maybe you can't take screen capture while those error appears on screen *sorry for my bad english*

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
only reset thing working for me is one from sitting : reset your phone
but this hard 3 bottun thing not working i tried it few times with no vein :(

So you tried setting -> about -> reset your phone, right? I asked this from Nokia Care twitter account, and they said this is hard reset. (it's same as buttons method), I think the buttons method is for when phone can't turn on...

What is your OS/firmware version?

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
i did this twice : setting -> about -> reset your phone ----- and still have problems in it
soo this equal 3 buttons method cuz 3 buttons did not worked

my OS version : 8.0.10211.204
Firmware revision number: 1030.5603.1250.0002

i got mine from UAE - middle east

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Me too!i've swap my l620 twice but this screen problem still happen..i think its a software bug maybe,cause if hardware problem,maybe you can't take screen capture while those error appears on screen *sorry for my bad english*

can you tell us from where you got your lumia 620 and for swaping it twice and still has problem this is strange i think
if you brought it from UAE like me maybe that mean they have bugged patch their of this mobile

chklumia

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
try to update the firmware,using ''nokia sofware updater for retail'',mine updated to 1030.5603.1304.6,i dont know whether the update fix anything,but it worth trying,if the problem persist.

pbroy

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with my lime lumia 620. I've tried everything and nothing fixed it. Tried hard reset (hold power and volume down) and restore to factory defaults. I bought mine from Expanses USA. It's a Chinese model. I've contacted Expanses via email for an exchange, but they have yet to respond. It's been a week already.

For people that don't know how to take screenshots. It's power button and windows button at same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs