new firmware for 620 on navifirm now!

Shofiul azam

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
@chklumia. U sent a screenshot which firmware version was that... I upgraded to 1308.8 i dint get storage check... So which one r u using.. And can u please tell me if i can go bak to the factory firmware..

Shofiul azam

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
my factory fw is 1030.5603.1304.6 from malaysia,before the newest firmware rolling out,i tried china n india fw,and i don't have any issue(after that i going back to factory fw)...i think it is safe to flash any fw,as long u know to right step....yeah,those fw are more than 1 GB.......
if u successing to flash 1030.6470.xxxxx fw,rmb to update the ''extras update'' apps to enable clean storage apps......u can scan it via the barcode below then click update..
View attachment 30565

how to update extras update. And by the way its extras info.. M i wrong?

chklumia

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
just scan the code using ur bing search,click the barcode link,and it will direct u to the extras+info, click ''update'' and after it finish dl,the storage check will appear under setting,at the most bottom.

alvinsfb

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I can't control the phone with nail after I installed this update.
But that's okay anyway, finally I get the storage management to fix the 'others' issue!

robbymax

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I am currently living in China and, unfortunately, bought my phone here.
I am assuming that if I flash it I will be able to get around the app store location restrictions - e.g. I can't download skype, etc. onto my phone. Am I right in that assumption?

If so, how can I get the latest firmware, now that NaviFirm doesn't update? My phone is currently running the 1030.6407.1308.8, but I cannot download that one anymore. Any ideas? Thanks.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I am currently living in China and, unfortunately, bought my phone here.
I am assuming that if I flash it I will be able to get around the app store location restrictions - e.g. I can't download skype, etc. onto my phone. Am I right in that assumption?

If so, how can I get the latest firmware, now that NaviFirm doesn't update? My phone is currently running the 1030.6407.1308.8, but I cannot download that one anymore. Any ideas? Thanks.
Nokia Care Suite

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss