Why is Lumia 620 so satisfying?

anon(5335899)

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I think the 620 hits all the sweetspots. It's good looking, smooth to work with, size is just right for an everyday PHONE and did I mention it looks great? Camera is decent, SDcard works perfectly and oh.. did I mention the looks? And to top it all of it's priced just right so you can get one for yourself and for the wife and/or one as a backup and still don't break the bank.

It's pretty much the windows phone version of the 5800XM if you ask me..

Chrysogonus_Lie

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Last night I noticed that L620 gave an excellent signal reception and call quality. In the same spot, I got better reception than with my old 3GS. The call quality was also smooth.

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here use a screen protector? My screen has gotten a few scratches.

I do since day one.. I know it kind of lessens a pure experience, but I always change my phones and resell the previous one to get the new one so it is important to keep it in good shape..

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
so far i've heard TuneIn only but Nokia has a 512Mb version of the app...so nope, so far i found no limitations concearning apps xD

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Other than games, are there any other apps that require 1g RAM? I'm sold on the 620 other than the 512 ram...
Only tunein. However, it could be just because of optimization which may come later. I do not see any reason why such an application will require 1 gb ram. Of course you never know what the app requires. Nokia has a tunein version which runs on 512 mb so i guess even that should be fine.

alekalek

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a white 620 :) I was originally waiting for a 720, but I've become too impatient (have to wait another month and a half here in Switzerland) and I came across a 620 for sale online for only 201 CHF (half the price of the listed 720) so I just decided to jump on the 620 bandwagon. The one I bought is white, but I really hope Nokia starts to sell the interchangeable shells! I'm really looking forward to using WP8; my 710 is just not cutting it anymore.

ibnuAhmad

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a white 620 :) I was originally waiting for a 720, but I've become too impatient (have to wait another month and a half here in Switzerland) and I came across a 620 for sale online for only 201 CHF (half the price of the listed 720) so I just decided to jump on the 620 bandwagon. The one I bought is white, but I really hope Nokia starts to sell the interchangeable shells! I'm really looking forward to using WP8; my 710 is just not cutting it anymore.

yes!! i do really hope they sell the interchangeable shells soon.

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
really? I go online but I don't find one. I just find hard case, soft case, leather case not the interchangeable shells.

The only one that I have found is a Black one, but how am I supposed to buy a Black one when in first place I avoided it and went Yellow!! I,mean BLACK is boring..

cysuresh

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I bought Lumia 620 bcz of it is Branded Nokia, Having WP8, Possible to make Video Calls, Size of four inch (little less), Interchangeable shells(still not in market), Price with in my budget(240$), Best display, Not bad camera at all, No onehaving WP in my office, I am fan of MS, Offline Navigation are in one package. I have some issues with display, but after flasing with 1308 firmware every thing is fine and few of my friends attracted already to buy this. Best returns for the money spend.

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I used a few days my wife's 620 and I can tell, it's the Nokia best buy price/quality! I'm saying this and I own a 820!

Juzz Tianz

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Everyone's asking me why why why I buy Lumia 620, BEFORE I show them. After they see it, touch it, use it for a while and know all of the features, they can only say the same thing, "Now I know the reason why you switch to Lumia 620. This phone is simply amazing yet so good looking." ^.^ I used Nokia 603 and BB Pearl 9105, and now both of them were replaced by Lumia 620.

Rikev

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Staff at Orange were trying to steer me away from the 820 citing "high return rates" but there were some very good deals for it's little brother the 620. As the 820 had been recommended to me I took the plunge after playing with a handset in another store and Orange lost a sale. :D

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I think for me right question will be ---------------Why Lumia 620 is so disappointing?

I don't know how you guys able to enjoy this phone but here my disappointing

1. Battery - I know good battery back-up is luxury now but still I expect a decent or average battery back-up from L620. Most of time I play games & internet browsing but its battery drain within 120 mins if i do that.(Internet on 3G):cry:
2. First apps/games are limited in WP, I know that but why those available are paid which are free on Android:angry:.
3.No download manger seriously......is making a download manager is so hard for Microsoft that it needed next update.::eck:
4.PDF reader crash whenever it reaches 40+ pages, means you can't read PDF which have more than 40 pages:confused:
5.No File Manager, creating a playlist in WP is more tougher than ruling the world, duplicate files problem, downloading large file problem etc...:crying:

My list simply goes on.

Sometime I think that Microsoft intentionally skip features and save it for next update.

You can correct me If I am wrong or something and if you want to know more limitation.

But still if you ignore battery Nokia done a very good job in hardware like good camera, good video recording, easily play Full HD Video(1080p), good display,Nokia Apps too.But again you can't care about other features if battery is not good enough.:unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte