Lumia 620 Cracked Smashed Screen

Conor Muller

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
I bought a Lumia 620 in early February, and I have since cracked the screen (bloody rear case, it makes you exert a lot of pressure on the screen! Be careful!). The local phone people in those booths on the high street say the phone is too new and they don't have the parts... Found a new screen on ebay for ?24 so could ask them how much it would cost for them to install or might just be better off going to a Nokia repair point. Anyone else done this yet? I feel really annoyed :eck:! Will report back on cheapest option...

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep, that back cover can be a bit tricky to get off but I've got the hang of doing it without too much faff. I just press down on the camera flash with my thumb while holding the phone with my other hand and it comes away fairly easily. Bad luck on cracking your screen though.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Having a smashed screen can also result in the touch not working as well. All you can do now is pay to have the screen replaced. It's better to have it repaired by Nokia care so as to preserve the phones warranty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99