Issues with Lumia 620

Xunsu

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys I have had a nokia lumia 620 for about two months, but recently its started playing up with glitches..

A few weeks ago it froze on me so I put the screen onto stand by which normally clears it than it wouldn't come back on. After 5 seconds the booting nokia comes on and it gets stuck, forcing me to pull the battery and wait 10 seconds, it did this 3 times..Than it was fine for the rest of the night :S

Just today it start getting the same faults as my old 710 got after over 1 year of service time.

Sound from known to be working properly headphones corrupted so the sound stage was completely off and was only doing certain frequency, also to add when its playing it randomly activates the voice activation.

I have done a hard restart ( taking the battery out) in an attempt to clear the RAM but its still doing it with the software glitch.

I know on the 620 you can replace the headphone jack as its part of the case I was planning to get a new case anyhow, however the software glitch should not happen at all, and it never did do that till the fault appeared today.

Ironicly my 710 got the same fault which was why I upgraded to the 620

So you guys think I should do a back up and take it back to the retailier ?

I do have a back sony xperia I can bring back into operation quite quick just need a sim adaptor.

if it helps its on 8.0.10211.204
hardware rev 1.0
Also I don't think its operator locked, but the retailer were I got it mostly sells unlocked mobiles.

cheers guys

Xunsu

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello thanks for your reply, I don't have a nokia store around me.

Were is nokias return center? as i m around peterbrough. Althrough I can look.

Im still testing the phone, by a master rest as some others have had this issue and it was solved so fingers crossed.

If not I ll get it sorted, my xperia ray is almost ready to roll anyways

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw123