I'm starting to regret my decision to go with Nokia (not windows phone)

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone

Nokia's hardware isn't as it used to be.
I like windows phone and I won't regret going with it anytime, but the Lumia is showing its defects..

I was really happy with my Nokia Lumia 620 for the first four months, until..

Firstly, the power button broke. I left it at Nokia Care for a day and it was fixed..

Now, after two/ three days of that happening, the Speaker broke (not the sound system as the headphones still work when plugged in)..

Should I go to Nokia Care or is there a home remedy for this? :cry:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone

Nokia's hardware isn't as it used to be.
I like windows phone and I won't regret going with it anytime, but the Lumia is showing its defects..

I was really happy with my Nokia Lumia 620 for the first four months, until..

Firstly, the power button broke. I left it at Nokia Care for a day and it was fixed..

Now, after two/ three days of that happening, the Speaker broke (not the sound system as the headphones still work when plugged in)..

Should I go to Nokia Care or is there a home remedy for this? :cry:
There is actually a quick way for you to troubleshoot the power button, just take the shell off, and see if it's stuck or try to use the corresponding nub.

As for the speakers, in any developing country, Nokia Care is a hit-or-miss situation. I recommend that you return your phone to them or ask to replace it with a new one.
They may have broken it while troubleshooting/fixing it.

constantinosmi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
You should go to Nokia. They will fix it. You seem to be unlucky mate. I believe that a lot of people are pleased with their phones (talking in general, not just Nokias) but sometimes there are some bunch of phones that seems to be faulty just because of the mass production. I hope you get it fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans