Microsoft App Store Buggy?!

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, enjoying my Lumia 620 alot, recently ive started to notice that the microsoft app store is kind of buggy, it freezes sometimes, for instance while searching apps, after typing a letter the keyboard freezes for 2-3 seconds and then get back to normal, and if you open suggesions sometimes it feels like it hangs then starts which is not usual normally, overall these issues are not permanent but i still have a strong feelng that something is wrong with the store, i would like to hear from you guys that is it the same with you?

Thanks.

MarineDawg

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, enjoying my Lumia 620 alot, recently ive started to notice that the microsoft app store is kind of buggy, it freezes sometimes, for instance while searching apps, after typing a letter the keyboard freezes for 2-3 seconds and then get back to normal, and if you open suggesions sometimes it feels like it hangs then starts which is not usual normally, overall these issues are not permanent but i still have a strong feelng that something is wrong with the store, i would like to hear from you guys that is it the same with you?

Thanks.

How much free space do you have percentage wise?

shreyas15

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Thanks.

Well, even i experience that. It's normal. Don't worry.

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Well it may even depend on mobile phones, mention your phone also :) , umm cant be a regional or memory problem as far as i have tested.

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
So this means that it is an issue, And may be it iss regional but i dont think so and how are people relaating it with memory? what has these thing to do with storage? Well, its a simple App store bug i guess and it needs to be updated.

shreyas15

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah... It is weird. I guess it's coz the store has regional filtering and all that it takes time for the searches. I have another plausible reason. Okay, how many apps fo you have installed? Rather, what's your free space remaining on your phone? I have just about 400-500megs. Lol

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah... It is weird. I guess it's coz the store has regional filtering and all that it takes time for the searches. I have another plausible reason. Okay, how many apps fo you have installed? Rather, what's your free space remaining on your phone? I have just about 400-500megs. Lol

My apps are of 1.4GB, 2.7GB free.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster