Internet Sharing

TheLastMumzy

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I finally upgraded my Lumia 800 to a Lumia 620 on Straight Talk. Everything is working great except Internet Sharing. I keep getting a message "No mobile data connection". I got this phone on Amazon and suspect it was unlocked from an overseas carrier? The carrier info in settings shows 'CV Malaysia'. Anyone got any ideas?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Internet sharing on my att 620 worked for a bit and then stopped. It is an IMEI issue and said that they couldn't get my 620 to work with both visual voicemail and internet sharing at the same time. It had to do with something about if my 920 imei was on profile, my visual voicemail will work, if i used my 620 imei, my vv would not, but my internet sharing would. I have no idea why, but that was the case.

I chose VV since taht was most important to me vs internet sharing.

Again, i am on ATT

malih

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have mine working well, supplying internet connectivity to my iPod touch when on the road.

So you might want to check with your carrier about tethering, sometimes it's possible that it's not allowed or something.

But of course I'm not in the US so your device may be different version from mine.

Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720