Replacement Baterry for Nokia Lumia 620

chrisday091

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone , i have had my Nokia lumia 620 for about a month now, and i love it, however battery life is a bit of a issue , as i am a heavy user. I have found the following battery on Ebay , it is 2400mAH and i was wondering if anyone had any experience with using a bigger battery in their phone?

Last edited by a moderator:

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone , i have had my Nokia lumia 620 for about a month now, and i love it, however battery life is a bit of a issue , as i am a heavy user. I have found the following battery on Ebay , it is 2400mAH and i was wondering if anyone had any experience with using a bigger battery in their phone?

Be very cautious and skeptical about eBay batteries. There are a lot of dodgy ones around that are simply the standard 1300mAH battery with a different label.

stormseeker1999

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Agreed i brought one that had the same battery life and yeat it was 1000mah bigger than standard battery, i must have been mislabled or something. I am really suprised at the lack of third party stuff for such a desirable budget range phone

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Its a budget range phone. You don't get much with a midrange droid phone either. But then we are talking about windows phone, they are not as popular as android, iOS.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium