Unable to watch YOU TUBE or any online VIDEO on my 620!!!!

Ankit K

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I am facing strange problem in my lumia 620. I am unable to play you tube videos( or watch any video online) on my phone. Every time I play it says "loading" and hangs there and after a while error appears "this file is not supported by your phone". I am using youtube app in my phone and have high speed wifi connectivity here.

Also I am unable to download flash player in it.

What is wrong ? please help urgently.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You must be using the Mobile wrapper app. Can you try with MetroTube or MyTube.
WIndows phone does not support flash player, youtube plays in html5

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
If you see "desktop", click it, the page will reload, then give another second or two. The "flash prompt" will go away, then tap the vid to play away.

nabs ben

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Download the last firmware and phone update for the phone. Try to go on IE browser to Watch Youtube videos or download an App like Youtube HD.

Ulisses Augusto

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
i have done so but its not working. I don't want to factory reset my phone......I will loose all contacts....

Hi,

you won?t lose your contacts, back up everything then try a reset through the factory reset option on about link. Use, as mentioned by crash1989, a youtube app metrotube is a good one, but there are lots of others options. If that not work update your phone, first firmware then download lumia pusher to get the latest updates to your device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss