Hard Resetting Gears

Erwoin

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Good Day.
Last night, after knowing my 'others' files on my Lumia 620 had been almost 2GB and there's not much space to save some important files, I have decided to hard reset my phone and get my storage get wiped out and I'm free to save some files again.

Backuped my phone settings and text messages then, gone to update and click Reset.
After clicking, I've managed to check on my facebook and twitter account for about 1 hour, took a bath for 20 mins, but the gears are still on. Then I've decided to just sleep and will be addressing my gear problem in the morning.

As I woke up, I'd noticed my phone's screen is now on black, happily, I just thought that my reset is complete. But after charging it for a while then hitting power button, the gears are still hauntingly on!! I have read that this is common for Lumia 920 but I am experiencing it now. Its about 12 hours now since I've decided to reset my phone.
Any idea what happened and how to fix it without consulting in some Nokia Stores for repair?

Ulisses Augusto

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

maybe it?s bricked but it is ok, you have to try again the hard reset through keys or flash the firmware again on your phone. But that is a common issue with l620 reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes