Some strange issues with my phone! Do I need to reset my 620?

Ash Biz

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
To begin with, I'm in love with my Nokia Lumia 620 (pikachu yellow) which I purchased in April.

Everything was going fine until last week, when I noticed some strange issues with my 620 -

1) Whenever I rebooted my phone, the accent colour automatically changed to Cobalt. This has never happened before. Earlier the phone always booted to the accent colour that was applied prior to booting it, for example if I had Lime applied, the phone would reboot to Lime.

2) I cannot turn off the camera flash now. Every time I take a picture, the camera uses flash. It is quite strange as it happens in spite of choosing 'Flash OFF' from the menu option. However, this does not happen when I'm shooting a video. Video seems to be working fine with no 'continuously on' lamp.

3) There is an increasing number of network failures and call drops. Even texting fails sometimes. (I know, this maybe a network related issue, still...)

4) Every time I use the Photosynth app and then I proceed to use the camera to take some pictures, the camera UI is completely green. I don't know why!

I feel these are some minor issues and maybe a reset will fix everything. What do you guys say?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss