lumia 620 lockscreen freezes

Ntokozo Mkhize

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi for the past week my Lumia 620 freezes alot and I hate it. What happens is when I press the unlock button then slide up the lockscreen I instantly get the "black resume screen" and it get stuck there and won't continue to the apps screen. Then I have to do a battery pull.:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi for the past week my Lumia 620 freezes alot and I hate it. What happens is when I press the unlock button then slide up the lockscreen I instantly get the "black resume screen" and it get stuck there and won't continue to the apps screen. Then I have to do a battery pull.

If it's only been happening the last week and it's been OK before that, then perhaps you can recall what might have happened a week ago to trigger it. Typical things would be new apps installed, app updates, or a change you've made to your settings. You should also check your storage and make sure the "Other" storage category hasn't built up to the point where there's little memory left.

The other thing you can do is remove your SD card and see if the freezes stop happening. It's possible there's a corruption in the card that is cause the issue.

As a last resort, you may have try a full factory reset of the device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss