Manually Flash GDR2 ROM on Lumia 620

alvinsfb

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, why would you want touch sensitivity to be disabled? That is a great resource, my 620 is better and the touch is more soft to use, precision is better now!
If you don't want to use, just disable it in Display+touch option!

in my 620, the normal and high sensitivity options makes no different :/
how about yours?

Jawwad Ahmed

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
last step not getting in my mind. what to do plz explain me properly plz

Trun your phone of by pressing power + vol. down buttons...when screen go blank..release the buttons...u 'll feel some vibration...then eventually press them again...u 'll be in recovery mode...ur phone must be connected to usb cable...

rafaelql

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I have two questions. There isn't problema is I leave the SIM Card? What happen if my cell's product code is different to product code of rom?

Thank you.

Jawwad Ahmed

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I have two questions. There isn't problema is I leave the SIM Card? What happen if my cell's product code is different to product code of rom?

Thank you.
that issue is related to radio not cell product code...if u have an unlocked variant then every sim card 'll work...i didn't tried it on carrier locked phones..

pklbtjf

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I faced problem to download the file, as showed below print screen, i did not see any words and space for me to enter. Why?
How to get to Nokia Care Suite Application Launcher? By window phone or PC window?
I am sorry, i am new to window phone, just start using it since April 2013.

Attachments

• Lumia_620_Amber_download.jpg
    Lumia_620_Amber_download.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 5

Jawwad Ahmed

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I faced problem to download the file, as showed below print screen, i did not see any words and space for me to enter. Why?
How to get to Nokia Care Suite Application Launcher? By window phone or PC window?
I am sorry, i am new to window phone, just start using it since April 2013.
this has nothing to do with windows phone...better try some other browser..
edit: there is no captcha...just wait for download to prepared...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb