Lumia 620 not reading SD card

Muhammad Omer1

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
hello guys please help me out ...

im using lumia 620 and have a 16GB SD card in it ... earlier it was reading card perfectly but today i formatted sd card (because it has issue of creating duplicate files) and after that it became write protected ... after solving that write-protected problem my phone is not reading card correctly .. i transferred few picutres and a song in my Sd card via bluetooth and when i connect my phone to my pc it shows files are there in SD card but my phone does not shows anything saved on SD card ... But it shows everything correctly saved on my phone memory ....
i have done restart but not solved :(
didnt try any other SD yet :p
also i installed that windows phone app for desktop and i hope there is no problem with that :/ :(

Ulisses Augusto

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Did you format using pc or the phone? Try another method, even put your card to read on another phone just to create the folders wp8 create. If it worked before it will work again. Hope you get it working.

Muhammad Omer1

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
i tries another card in my phone .. which was definitely working on other nokia phone ... but it didn't show any file saved on that card :/
:'(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12