manually flashing rom and paid apps

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
okay, i am desperate to try gdr2 and my question is whether all my paid apps will be restored or do i need to purchase them again....besides angry birds was free when i took it, back in April so i don't want to lose that and many others ...help please...

Jawwad Ahmed

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
okay, i am desperate to try gdr2 and my question is whether all my paid apps will be restored or do i need to purchase them again....besides angry birds was free when i took it, back in April so i don't want to lose that and many others ...help please...
there is no way yet to crack a wp8 app...but u can flash gdr2 rom...just check mine thread...and follow the instructions..

Jaydeep Limaye

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
You can manually flash GDR2 aka Lumia Amber. You will not have to pay again for the apps you purchased as long as you use the same outlook/live/microsoft account. I have done it myself. You only have to download all again. About the apps which were free for some time, I have no idea. Try to backup all apps to skydrive before you update.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
AFAIK, If you buy an app (or download it when it was free), it will marked as purchased in your account. After flashing your phone, you'll just need to search for Angry Birds in the Store, then tap "Buy", It will check and determinate that you already purchased the app, and it will download it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos