media player

anup003

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Is there any media player that shows all videos that are in mobile at one place?? the videos that are in sd card are only shown in music+videos hub.

lumia91

May 29, 2014
Visit site
OK, I'm probably doing something wrong. I bought a brand new 32GB micro SD card for my Lumia 620 (last one turned out to be a counterfeit). I installed it, formatted it using the phone, transferred some music and movie files over to the music and video folders on the micro SD card. Lumia's built-in player cannot see those files. My computer sees them just fine, and was able to play them.

I downloaded Smart Player. It doesn't see anything on the micro SD card either. I tried Media Player. But it only plays streaming stuff from online sources.

Can someone recommend a media player that can see files on the micro SD card and play them?

lutai

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Dear lumia91,

You can use Media Player. It can play media files from SD Card. There is one limitation with Windows Phone platform. You have to copy files to the system folders (Videos, Music) on your SD Card.

If you have any question let me know please.

Yours sincerely,
Sergii Lutai.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Use moliplayer pro make sure you install it in phone memory then only It will work properly.
And it can see video from anywhere from your SD card. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon