headphone issues

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I attached my original Nokia headphones to my phone but sound is coming from speakers, I also tried attaching other headphones still sound comes from phone speaker. All my headphones including Nokia works with other devices. Headphones is not detecting in my phone I think.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I had this problem when I first had my phone. For me it fixed itself when I pushed the jack in further. It sounds stupid but you have to feel a 'click'. Have you tried this at all?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If this does work still try a soft reset by pressing the volume down and power button simultaneously for 10-15 seconds or until you feel a vibration. If that doesn't work you could try a hard reset or contact Nokia support.

anon(7906052)

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Maybe its the case, because in the lumia 620 the headphone Jack it's attached to the case, not the Phone itself. Try removing the case and clean the Gold pins that connect the case to the Phone. Hope it works

spazzmeister

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I have sent in my phone for repairs for the second time in a month for the reverse problem. The loudspeaker doesn't work but the headphones do. I'm convinced that the headphone jack is the problem. Poor hardware build from Nokia.
Reset, soft hard, reflashed to no avail. It's a hardware issue, not software.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs