How to remove pic from ME profile in Lumia 620?

sikku

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I added a pic in the ME profile of Nokia Lumia 620 which is my wife's handset. She doesnt want that to be there even though it's her pic.
I tried removing it but there is no option to do so.
Can anyone help me in this regard?

anon(7906052)

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
You can Just unpin the ME tile form the start screen by pressing the tile for about 2 seconds and clicking on the unpin icon, or you can change her photo by going into the Me tile and clicking the Picture to replace it for another. Hope it helps

sikku

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
That is the obvious thing which I did. I did change the pic but she wants it blank. I think there should be an option to remove the pic if one does not need to put his/her pic in that profile. Just like we have it in fb and twitter... some default pic.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
That is the obvious thing which I did. I did change the pic but she wants it blank. I think there should be an option to remove the pic if one does not need to put his/her pic in that profile. Just like we have it in fb and twitter... some default pic.

Change her Hotmail/Outlook a/c pic to any blank color pic and give the phone a couple of hours, it will reflect the Hotmail pic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers