Update Error in Lumia 620

ayhanyilmaz

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
:crying:

Dear All,

I have a big issue with my Nokia 620. I downloaded amber update and started to update as normal. But then, update was stopped. I can't understand why. It takes more then 5 hours and I am on the same window. Nothing passed, no reaction came from the phone. I charged it and nothing changed. The battery ends and it stops. When I start to chage it again, it starts to do same. There is two wheels on the screen, one of them is bigger and of them is smaller. Nothing changed. Please help me, how can i reset and fix the probem. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

ayhanyilmaz

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
How long it takes to complate update process?
I passed more then 2 hours and nothing passed? Help me please? :(

:crying:

Dear All,

I have a big issue with my Nokia 620. I downloaded amber update and started to update as normal. But then, update was stopped. I can't understand why. It takes more then 5 hours and I am on the same window. Nothing passed, no reaction came from the phone. I charged it and nothing changed. The battery ends and it stops. When I start to chage it again, it starts to do same. There is two wheels on the screen, one of them is bigger and of them is smaller. Nothing changed. Please help me, how can i reset and fix the probem. Thank you in advance.

Dragunov2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
It took a while to install the update here on this phone. I even thought my phone was frozen. I couldn't use it, nothing....

But everything went well and my phone now uses GDR2

ayhanyilmaz

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
How long it takes to complate update process?
I passed more then 2 hours and nothing passed? Help me please? :(

My phone charged more then 1 and a half of day and at the end of charging everything was well. It was updated. But as I told you it took more then 1 day. If you have same problem, just leave your phone alone to charge and after 1 or 2 days, it will be OK :) Thank you to all who answered my question.

jaypatel19

May 11, 2013
Visit site
the OTA upda:smile:te size is not more than 200-300 MB max, but once download completes, it start to extract that downloaded file which is going to expand about 1.4 GB, at that time if u have not enough space then definately, u'll be stuck in installation process. May b this happened with our friend, who start this thread.
so make sure u have free space about 1.5 GB , good internet connection & more than 50% of battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss