Lumia 620 Earpiece Problem after amber update

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Good day to all. I have this problem about my NL620, after the amber update, yesterday, my phone's earpiece was still working fine, nothing is wrong, even after the update. I have received some calls today, but after sometime I can't hear the other side anymore, total silence, I reset my phone, normal reset, still nothing. I can't hear anything, BUT the loudspeaker is working fine. I think it's only the earpiece. Any idea how I could fix this problem without going to a Nokia Care Center? it's far from my home. :crying:

I tried using my earphones, can hear the ring, but after the other person picks up the call, I could not hear anything..

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue with my T2 when the person on the other side couldn't hear me. I took it to the At&t store and they took a piece of lint out of the microphone. Maybe it might be in your speaker?

Lastly, I might try a hard reset.

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
based on my experience guys, the problem at first was you can't hear the caller when using earpiece, and earphones, so I used loud speaker. Then 1 day past, the loud speaker method doesn't work anymore. This is a serious problem, I can't hard reset my phone forever just because of this little bug.

Update: The Hard Reset don't work. It did not fixed the problem, still can't hear the other person in the call..

Last edited:

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
based on my experience guys, the problem at first was you can't hear the caller when using earpiece, and earphones, so I used loud speaker. Then 1 day past, the loud speaker method doesn't work anymore. This is a serious problem, I can't hard reset my phone forever just because of this little bug.

Maybe your call volume is not set to 10/10. Try calling someone and when you are on call, try changing the volume.

Update: The Hard Reset don't work. It did not fixed the problem, still can't hear the other person in the call..

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
it is 10/10.. and really, it's dead silent..

What I did at first, I updated my phone via OTA update, well, it was successful, but since Glance and other features were missing, I (again) updated my phone via NSU.. huge mistake.

Updating via OTA is better since it won't delete the user data in the phone, and updating the rest via the Nokia App Pusher..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa