Mobile Data no longer working after update

Dazw

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Hope someone can help, I installed what I presume is the Amber update along with a couple of Microsoft updates a couple of days ago and ever since the mobile data does not work. When I turn on the Data Connection nothing happens. Do not suppose anyone has any ideas on what has happened and how it can be rectified?

Thanks,

D

rohirrimp

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
try the most basic troubleshooting step i.e. reboot and see if it solves the problem. Good luck. Also check in

1> Settings > Mobile Network > Data connection set to on.
2> Settings > Access Point > Check the settings by contacting the customer service of your wireless carrier.
3> Also check flight mode.
4> Probably datasense app as well.

Dazw

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Ended up resetting the phone and restoring everything from a backup, do not really think I needed to do that to sort this issue but I had been planning to do a reset because I had been having some other issues with the phone recently (before the update). Anyway, all seem well although I did have to manually download a load of stuff to get things that I thought were included in the update, such as the new display settings, call + SMS filter etc.

Thanks,

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium