How solve windows lumia 620 problems?

Anburaj

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
i'm using lumia 620 and face lot of problem give solution for this problem
  • 1.I can't able to access(file manipulation) in my stored files via mobile - SD card and phone memory.
  • 2.Some files are stored in other category for both memory and i can't able to delete the files because it take much space in both memory (now 3.3GB in other category).
  • 3.some time show a three or more links in video player for same video.
  • 4.If i'm rename the file in SD card or phone memory using PC that time its not changed(updated) in phone library..
  • 5.I can't able to install apps in SD Card memory.
  • 6.If i download some video files using apps. that video i can view using that particular apps, I can't access via PC and other resource
  • 7.I can't able to hide any file in my lumia mobile.
  • 8.I can't able to play and listen my favorite song and video.
  • 9.I can't able to create a separate playlist in music player.
  • 10.I can't able to access stored word document from SD card...

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
i'm using lumia 620 and face lot of problem give solution for this problem
  • 1.I can't able to access(file manipulation) in my stored files via mobile - SD card and phone memory.
    File manipulation, excuse me?
  • 2.Some files are stored in other category for both memory and i can't able to delete the files because it take much space in both memory (now 3.3GB in other category).
    Install shrink storage from the market, it should help, wait for GDR 2
  • 3.some time show a three or more links in video player for same video.
    I really don't know what that means?
  • 4.If i'm rename the file in SD card or phone memory using PC that time its not changed(updated) in phone library..
    Example please?
  • 5.I can't able to install apps in SD Card memory.
    No you can't do that, you can install apps from SD card, but not on the SD Card
  • 6.If i download some video files using apps. that video i can view using that particular apps, I can't access via PC and other resource
    App specific issue, try UC Browser
  • 7.I can't able to hide any file in my lumia mobile.
    What kind of file do you want to hide?
  • 8.I can't able to play and listen my favorite song and video.
    Heh, this is funny, no offense intended but what exactly does this mean?
  • 9.I can't able to create a separate playlist in music player.
    You can't from a phone, you need to do it from the computer
  • 10.I can't able to access stored word document from SD card...
    Check where is your default location, SD Card or phone?

Check bold for responses.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
A lot of what you mention the WP phone is just not powerful enough to achieve. Surprising, I know. You'll need to bring a laptop, netbook or a tablet with a USB port on it to connect to your phone.

Or, you can get an old Windows Mobile pocket pc that can handle working as a USB host. I broke my old Acer out. Then you can connect your WP device to the more powerful Windows Mobile device and all your problems will be solved.

I don't know why people are always complaining about lack of functionality. Microsoft provide a perfectly clear way of doing everything you want. See, not too hard? :)~

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Why? The methods provided by MS and described in my above post work fine. No need to walk away from MS to achieve these things. Stop being so negative. The MS method is perfectly simple.

Mg Nge

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: How solve windows lumia 620 camera problems?

I buy windows lumia 620 (windows 8) last 2 day. just now my phone camera can't take any phone :( :'( i restart and open again only one time
can do. Stop working and can't take any photo i restore default but stay can't please help me. I update my windows phone system and Nokia but that can't solve my problem so
should i go to shop ????? :( :/

Anburaj

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Ok let start

1.why they not provide the file manager?
you know i spent to buy Rs.14,500 /-(Indian cost) the phone but they not provide basic apps like file manager and extc..
better to buy micromax canvas series model it best for price, UI and feature also

2.my device receive amber update and successfully installed but my other storage not clear i'm try shrink storage and storage check apps but no use
now also take 2.46GB in phone and 1.6GB in my sd card. i'm remove my internet history and remove the e-mail account also but the storage still there

3. music and video double by themselves and you get to see the same video file twice of the same song twice thrice or 10 times ?
like 1.XXXX 2.XXXX 3.XXXX 4.YYYYY 5.YYYYY

4. i'm rename the video file through pc, e.g. i have video in name of songs123. and then i'm connect the phone into pc and rename the video file songs1234..
after unplug the my phone from pc and i check video in music and video that time it's not update it show old file name songs123
5,6 why i can't download and store sd card the file using internet explorer?
if i click download button in browser that time the video and songs are playing but it not download and i can't store the data in sd card

7. i want to hide some personal video's and picture. how to do it?

8,9. once i create the playlist after i can't edit it! why they remove the playlist edit option..that is basic things
i can't play particular folder songs.. each and every time i need to create the playlist to hearing my favorite songs what is ******* option..it very hard to handling!!!!!
why i need computer to create and edit the playlist? then why it's called smart phone..

10. i'm already checked man, here(In office app) no option to select sd card. only available to select phone and sky drive.. then why the provide 64GB extended for external storage
what is use of the external storage? only store music and videos in sd card??????

11. It says, windows XP not compatible to support lumia model device?
why it's not support windows XP, because in india many people using windows xp only

12. some time the (temple runner and more)games apps closed suddenly without any notification!!!!!

13. I can't separately adjust ringtone volume and music player volume

OMG lot of bugs there in this device.. it's very worst product in Nokia and Microsoft..

Just buy low cost smart phone from Micromax Canvas + Android ....

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I m not hurting your feelings but
If you dont even know to install Driver for windows XP, dont hope you could use Lumia Windows Phone
its been a month you are complaing the same issues You call as BUGS :p

Use UC Browser to download music and videos.
Use VLC or some other player and edit the Meta [ right click on the playlist in VLC then information.. there you could see song name, album etc]
about Other storages.. most of us got rid of the Other memory. make sure you have disabled auto upload to Skydrive for Photos+videos
why I should say more.. just use your Google to learn..

[WARN]about Micromax Canvas + Android phone : its not labeled as low cost smart phone. people just call it.
When it comes to research and Development the Mainstream companies produce high cost phones [still you got Lumia 620 for 14k Rupees]
the companies who make Knockoffs copying the brands, they just have to take production cost... No investment in research for hardware or design[/WARN]

So better luck with your Micromax [ superb call quality, solid build] just dont drop it on floor, your dreams may scatter :evil:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Renaming music files- the phone reads the metadata to classify the song under artist/album etc. It doesn't use file name. You can try using MPA tool. I think it might solve your problem. Personally, I rename my song on my laptop using mp3tag software, its a great tool for managing music.

I dont understand what you mean by playing music from different folders.

My moms Lumia 620 connects to XP laptop perfectly ok. I see no issues.

Hiding photos- try apps like photo dot lock or in the store search for "photo lock". There are several apps. Don't know what you are cribbing about. You could have check the store before complaining.

I've never had any photos, music or videos doubling so I can't help you there.

mujahid afridi

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
same problem of me ,,,,,sumsung is the best mobile bay sumsung egnor lumia 620
file rename option ( wright click file and go to properties and then changed the name and ok )

mujahid afridi

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok let start

1.why they not provide the file manager?
you know i spent to buy Rs.14,500 /-(Indian cost) the phone but they not provide basic apps like file manager and extc..
better to buy micromax canvas series model it best for price, UI and feature also

2.my device receive amber update and successfully installed but my other storage not clear i'm try shrink storage and storage check apps but no use
now also take 2.46GB in phone and 1.6GB in my sd card. i'm remove my internet history and remove the e-mail account also but the storage still there

3. music and video double by themselves and you get to see the same video file twice of the same song twice thrice or 10 times ?
like 1.XXXX 2.XXXX 3.XXXX 4.YYYYY 5.YYYYY

4. i'm rename the video file through pc, e.g. i have video in name of songs123. and then i'm connect the phone into pc and rename the video file songs1234..
after unplug the my phone from pc and i check video in music and video that time it's not update it show old file name songs123
5,6 why i can't download and store sd card the file using internet explorer?
if i click download button in browser that time the video and songs are playing but it not download and i can't store the data in sd card

7. i want to hide some personal video's and picture. how to do it?

8,9. once i create the playlist after i can't edit it! why they remove the playlist edit option..that is basic things
i can't play particular folder songs.. each and every time i need to create the playlist to hearing my favorite songs what is ******* option..it very hard to handling!!!!!
why i need computer to create and edit the playlist? then why it's called smart phone..

10. i'm already checked man, here(In office app) no option to select sd card. only available to select phone and sky drive.. then why the provide 64GB extended for external storage
what is use of the external storage? only store music and videos in sd card??????

11. It says, windows XP not compatible to support lumia model device?
why it's not support windows XP, because in india many people using windows xp only

12. some time the (temple runner and more)games apps closed suddenly without any notification!!!!!

13. I can't separately adjust ringtone volume and music player volume

OMG lot of bugs there in this device.. it's very worst product in Nokia and Microsoft..

Just buy low cost smart phone from Micromax Canvas + Android ....
lumia 620 many problems,,,,, sumsung is the best mobile

doeboi

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
2,3,4: update to amber, 1. Windows phone doesn't support file manager, u need to use a PC, 5. U need to developer unlock your phone. I don't have a solution for your other problems

Sohan Mahajan

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
same problem of me ,,,,,sumsung is the best mobile bay sumsung egnor lumia 620
file rename option ( wright click file and go to properties and then changed the name and ok )

Purchase Ativ S and you will be saying same again... those are OS limitations not Nokia's fault.... If you want a hell unsecure, malware loving OS, laggy.. and not fluid OS then go for Android... bcz it give gud performance only with flagship phones... not with the phones in range of 15k...

I found out the camera quality,music output extremly good as compared to other smartphones in same range...

Just stop bragging about Samsung and MicroMax they might be good with android but don't expect you'll get same experience when you are comparing two OS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos