How to hide videos in lumia 620

Nevermind180

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
1.to hide the video what you need to do is transfer a video file in your memory card with a card reader.
2.make sure the video is at the root of memory card,(i.e not inside any folders)
Untitled-1.jpg
3.now right click properties of video file & make sure the READ ONLY option is checked.
4.now insert the memory card in your lumia 620
5.now go to music & videos
6.right now you can see the video you just transferred
7.now what you can do is delete the video file.
8.You may think how is it even working but dont worry you have deleted the file from the library but the file is not deleted from your memory card
9.the video file will again show up if you take your memory card out and again re-insert

This worked for me in my Lumia 620, might work for other windows 8 phones also but i am not sure.Try it out..

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hiding of SD card videos are now easy. Download YXPLAYER. Place all the videos in a particular folder other than picture,video or song folder. Set a password for yxplayer. You can open yxplayer and access the video. Remember, .mp4 files are not recognized by the player. So, before placing the video, change the extension to ".rm". No videos will appear in the video hub. Nb: to avoid all confusions, change the extensions of all videos to .rm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss