Hi sorry if this has been answered before, but is there any way to program your phone so that you can click back or home on the screen as opposed to the buttons at the bottom. It's just I have a massive crack across two of the buttons at the bottom of the phone, which makes them not work. I found out that I could press the search button and then pin a website to the start page and that allowed me to return, but that just seems a bit extreme way to click back lol.
    10-25-2013 06:25 AM
    Hi sorry if this has been answered before, but is there any way to program your phone so that you can click back or home on the screen as opposed to the buttons at the bottom. It's just I have a massive crack across two of the buttons at the bottom of the phone, which makes them not work. I found out that I could press the search button and then pin a website to the start page and that allowed me to return, but that just seems a bit extreme way to click back lol.
    Ouch, tough luck man, haha.

There is no way to do that...you'd have to replace the screen. You'd have to only use apps that have built in "back" functions, and there are not many of those.

I love the idea you found to get back to the home screen, very smart, haha.
    10-25-2013 09:11 AM