Fast battery drain with lockscreen password

stellarroar

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
No clue why but activating a lockscreen password on my 620 makes the battery drain much faster than usual. I'm very sure of it because the battery drains about 2% every hour while normally it takes a couple hours to drain that much. I should also mention that I got my screen repaired recently thanks to installing the Amber update which completely screwed up the touch. I don't know if this issue was present before the update or before getting my phone repaired as I never used this feature feature then. Has anybody here experienced this on their phone or have any tips? Thank you in advance!

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Since day 1 I had my lockscreen set for a password when open. Didn't notice this kind of problem. It might happen because of the replacement of your screen. Though, what I notice is the sudden unresponsive of touch wherein you'll need to lock the phone again, and unlock it again.

stellarroar

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Since day 1 I had my lockscreen set for a password when open. Didn't notice this kind of problem. It might happen because of the replacement of your screen. Though, what I notice is the sudden unresponsive of touch wherein you'll need to lock the phone again, and unlock it again.

Yea that happens sometimes to me too. My problem though got fixed with a hard reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium