Hello friends, i'm using lumia 620. Today, i tried posting a photo (taken with the phone's camera) using the official twitter app.. But i got an error message- ''unable to connect to the servers. Check your network connectivity and try again''. I tried again and again, a number of times. But still, i get the same error message. While i can post a tweet without any hassles. Its just that i can't post any photo. I also tried another app ''tweet it''. But again, the same error message. I'm over 3G. Speed is about 2 Mbps. So, speed is not an issue for sure. It is driving me crazy.
    Edit - I've the latest OS installed, Lumia Amber. I can upload photos on twitter through ''People's hub''. But the official twitter app is supposed to work, isn't it? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
    11-25-2013 08:34 AM
    Are you connected to WiFi when you attempt to upload a picture?
    11-25-2013 08:52 AM
    Are you connected to WiFi when you attempt to upload a picture?
    i've already mentioned that i'm over 3G network. Speed is about 2-3 mbps. I just checked. I can upload photos on facebook using the 'facebook app'. But no luck with twitter app :(
    11-25-2013 09:09 AM
    i've already mentioned that i'm over 3G network. Speed is about 2-3 mbps. I just checked. I can upload photos on facebook using the 'facebook app'. But no luck with twitter app :(
    I mentioned the wifi because you can tweet over wifi, but you can't upload pictures on wifi. It's just the way the application works.That's why I mentioned it. I saw that you said you had a 3G connection.
    11-25-2013 09:45 AM
    I mentioned the wifi because you can tweet over wifi, but you can't upload pictures on wifi. It's just the way the application works.That's why I mentioned it. I saw that you said you had a 3G connection.
    got it. But i'm not using wifi. I'm using 3G. And according to what you're saying, photo uploading is supposed to work over 3G, right ?? Then, why is it not working? Kindly help me. It is very annoying.
    11-25-2013 10:08 AM
    Hi friends.. As i have mentioned, that i'm unable to upload photos using the official ''twitter app''. I just want to know, if anyone of you have successfully uploaded photos using the app?? Plz do post here and let me know. Thanks!!
    11-25-2013 08:13 PM
    Anyone? Please post here, whether you're able to upload photos using the official twitter app or not..
    11-28-2013 02:18 AM