Earpiece not working (?!)

z0neLT

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello there, I am really sorry if this problem was discussed before, but I was unable to find anything about this.
I have two issues with my Lumia 620. I have bought it off ebay, so I do NOT know the history of the phone, but it was sold as faulty, so... :)
First of all the earpiece is not working.. Well it is working, I can hear for example when I blow into other phone's mic or dial something on it, but it is very silent, way too silent to understand something.. :( (loudspeaker or handset works fine, tho)
The second problem that may or may not be ralated is that it quite hard to press the power/lock button. It looks like the screen is a bit curved in the middle, when i press that part of the screen a bit, it presses like it should.. It might be a problem with a case.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
have you tried the standard software resets?

Soft reset (do this first)
hold down the power and volume,down keys until,the phone reboots. (no data is lost)

try a hard reset after, I dont remember how to do it though.

if neither of those fix it, then unfortunately, it looks like your 629 will require service. either by you if you know what you're doing, or by Nokia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon