Why did you buy your 620

PepsimanLeh

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Bought it because its the first budget WP8. I was sooo in love with WP8 but couldn't afford 920, and 820 was over priced imo, so I waited for 620 and bought it :)

vw1610

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
when I switched to aiowireless they offered it for 99$ so I bought it as I backup phone/mp3 player.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

malih

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
  1. Just wanted to try a Windows Phone, and I want the one from Nokia.
  2. Partly because 720 wasn't available at the time I purchased it, my previous phone was as big as a 720, so I thought I wanted to try something new, smaller.
  3. Because of the color selection, I picked up black and yellow covers.

I have complains about WP8 shortcomings as an OS, but no major complains about the hardware, Lumia 620, specifically, it's the best bang for the buck.
If I have to complain to Nokia, it's about the late Black update, at this rate, I'm afraid WP8.1 update for 620 will arrive December.

saintmonster

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
For the cost it is sold at and the features it provides..
A perfect COMBO to use and experience WP8 as well..
Well after using L620 i upgraded to L820..

anandiyer

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
1. For the price, it's awesome.
2. Has a front cam, so it beats out the 520 in terms of money. Since you r already payin around 10k, why not a few more to get better things ? ;-)
3. Looks cool with colorful back panels
4. Has flash. ( unlike 520 )
5. Has an overall smaller body, so it's easier to hold and operate using just one hand. Also, rounded edges make it much more comfortable.
6. Has NFC.
a lotta reasons. can't possibly write em all here ;-)

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
My reasons why I bought this Lumia:
1. I want to try a Windows Phone
2. Cameras with LED flash at the back (Both back and front. But I'm still disappointed that Amber ruined its image processing and Black didn't resolve this problem.)
3. ClearBlack display and Glance screen
4. 2x HAAC mics
5. Here Drive+
6. NFC (Even though I don't use this, it's such a nice feature!)
7. Backlighted Back, Windows, and Bing keys
8. Lumia 720 is a little bit high (in price)
9. Lumia 520 lacks some features
10. I thought Lumias 625 and 630 will be a "better and advanced 620" but it's not!

And lastly, I like how the Lime Green looks like. It's still better than the "Asha" Green (501, 625, Nokia Xs).

xxxplode

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Bought mine cause my old N6131i classic was stolen in the Phils so I needed a new phone, Samsung phones were too expensive and bought a nokia because always had nokias before. 620 has been a good phone, but lacking some features which should've been there to begin with (sms tone customization, background app shutdown with a tap, for example), and which I am expecting black update to fix. Also inability to send other filetypes than just pictures via email (pdf etc.) but IDK if black fixes that yet, but I assume 8.1 will.

alfapico

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Originally picked it up recently to replace an 80GB iPod. Wanted to test the waters with windows phone and it was the smallest windows phone out there that also had an SD card slot. Seemed to have the best feature set for a "budget/mid-tier" phone. NFC, replaceable battery and shells (love the double-shot colors), SD card capability (Sandisk 128GB microSDXC works flawlessly, migrated my entire iTunes library, playlists). Just received the Black update. Loving the double tap to wake function. Something about this particular phone just feels right in the hand. If it had at least 1GB of ram it'd be near perfect. After switching in my t-mobile sim card I could really use it as my primary phone as the apps I use most are available and I can get HSPA+ in my area, but sadly the tethering function seems to be broken. Only owned it for a week but really loving it so far. It's a gorgeous phone; can't wait to see what 8.1 brings.

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
My first phone (Samsung sgh e-250) became unusable and hence I needed to buy a new phone
Iphones are too expensive and android phones are LAGGY and I was having a nokia e-6 in mind (keyboard and ovi maps) but it was discontinued.
But I still wanted a nokia so I went to the local nokia store saw the 620 and fell in love with it. The perfect phone for me I absolutely love it runs with no lag, awesome design and cheaper than most "High end" which don't even run as smooth as it does and it has a great on screen keyboard and HERE MAPS what else must be said.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss