Nokia Lumia 620 not booting

karthikt94

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
After 6 months of usage of my Nokia Lumia 620, one fine day my phone just refused to boot up, after it had switched off by itself.I tried charging it, but the low battery indicator, didn't appear even after 1/2 hour. I tried connecting it to my PC, but it didn't get recognized.
I tried soft resetting but in vain.
Finally as a last resort I approached the Nokia Care, and they said that something was definitely wrong, but they didn't have the expertise to tackle it, so they sent it to the Delhi care centre (I live near Chennai, India).
I gave it on the 17th of Jan 2014, and still no reply from the folks at Nokia. :angry:
Finding it unbearable to live without my smartphone.
Have any of you faced this sort of problem till now?

Thank you.

Last edited:

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
well my experience with the care center and the ee repair center has been excellent really quick service and definitely know what they are doing so I hope they will speed things up for you and show you how great they can be...i did have problems with connecting to my pc at one point but i found it was my usb charger lead that needed replacing (i pull and twist the lead all the time) once i got a new one my connection to the pc has been solid....good luck with your repair

karthikt94

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Care gave me a new handset!

I asked the service guy if it was a refurbished phone. Since I knew him, he was nice enough to look into his servers, and let me know that what I got is indeed a new phone.
:) Yipeeeee!

exegenisis

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I had the same problems with mine, then it melted the usb port next time I tried to charge it. Be careful!

For anyone else with this issue - not charging and not turning on, not getting recognized by PC check these things:
-Check the charging cable you last used, do any look like they have melted a little on the inside where the connector pins are?
-Check your usb port on the phone, does it look like any melted plastic is on the gold connectors?
-Do you have access to a second battery? If your phone works on the new battery which should be fully charged, then your USB port is probably faulty and needs to be replaced.

DO NOT try to charge the phone without watching it, as you risk melting it or starting a fire!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte