Lumia 620 Indian version: No latest firmware after GDR1

bitfarm

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I've Nokia Lumia 620 bought from India with product code 059R5S6. I updated to GDR2/Amber using Nokia Software Updater (NSU) successfully. However, after few days when I wanted to re-flash the phone to GDR2/Amber with NSU I started getting "Packages not found on server" or something like that error. I've never been able to use NSU/Nokia Care Suite after that even after Windows reinstall. I now have GDR3 Developer Preview installed on my phone.

When I enter my product code 059R5S6 in Nokia Care Suite and Navifirm, they both show 1030.6407.1308.0002 as the latest version which is GDR1, if I am not wrong. I have no clue what's going on as they should show 3046.0000.1329.2001 (GDR2). I am attaching screenshots of both Navifirm and Nokia Care Suite.

Is my product code correct? Code: 059R5S6 is written on the sticker below the battery. Can others who have L620 and are from India please confirm their product code (Not IMEI!)?

If the product code is correct then what else could be wrong? Please help guys!

Dil Jeet Bhari

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello Frnd , i also have 620 n having same product code as yours (059R5S6) ,n having problem as yours,
i saw yours screenshorts.
when i search for new update , still getting same version which is already installed in my phone,
i don't understand , for whom Nokia continously launching their new software, 1st amber, then black.
but we dont have even amber yet.
if you find something for us, kindly let me know.

aryan srivastava

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
updates are downloaded ota. not through NSU. and when i check the for update through nokia care suit or NSU, it shows me the same version u listed. this is becuase the rom availble for our product code, eg 059r5s4 is that only. mine is also the same product code.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I've Nokia Lumia 620 bought from India with product code 059R5S6. I updated to GDR2/Amber using Nokia Software Updater (NSU) successfully. However, after few days when I wanted to re-flash the phone to GDR2/Amber with NSU I started getting "Packages not found on server" or something like that error. I've never been able to use NSU/Nokia Care Suite after that even after Windows reinstall. I now have GDR3 Developer Preview installed on my phone.

When I enter my product code 059R5S6 in Nokia Care Suite and Navifirm, they both show 1030.6407.1308.0002 as the latest version which is GDR1, if I am not wrong. I have no clue what's going on as they should show 3046.0000.1329.2001 (GDR2). I am attaching screenshots of both Navifirm and Nokia Care Suite.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/hu1DnU6.png[/URL]

[url]http://i.imgur.com/vBEUasE.png[/URL]

Is my product code correct? Code: 059R5S6 is written on the sticker below the battery. Can others who have L620 and are from India please confirm their product code (Not IMEI!)?

If the product code is correct then what else could be wrong? Please help guys!
I also get the same error! Dunno why :(

bitfarm

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Well, I asked about Navifirm and NSU. I know OTA updates are available but here I am asking something else. I just prefer flashing the phone manually than OTA.

@Diljeet: It's still the same.
@Aryan: No, you're wrong. It gets updated with every new firmware. In fact, NSU shows the new versions earlier than OTA in most cases.

swapnil wajpe

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I too am facing this problem I was somehow able to download 3046 firmware but day after that is stopped showing up on navifrim as well as nokia care suite and nsu started showing the following error. Since then I am unable to download the firmware files. I like to keep them as a backup just in case I screw up something on my phone. But now I am stuck, another thing I noticed was on Navifirm I can see the 3046 firmware for our poduct code, but its marked in red, ddon't know what it means. 3056 firmware is available on navifrim but its only available to download for full access accounts. Don't know if it will be unlocked on navifirm in future.

6SgEQeA.jpg
RJJd7qD.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos