Lumia 620 restarting

Kubanec85

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi WP,

My Nokia Lumia 620 is restarting when I press on both sides of the phone, which makes me really crazy, for I cannot put the phone in the pocket. Is it some kind of fault or is it normal?

Thank you.

JF

abhi_gondkar

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Kubanec85, i am having the same problem as well with the random restarts. Read a post on WP stating that the new 'App Folder' app by Nokia is causing this issue. I uninstalled it and it seems the phone is restarting less than before. Not a hardware issue but a software one i think.

Kubanec85

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for reply, but it is not that - I do not have App folder app and I do not face random restarts. My lumia 620 restarts when I push on the sides of the phone (anywhere on the sides). I think it is hardware problem and I have to claim it :(

abhi_gondkar

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Same issue with me when touched on sides when it is locked. Haven't had this issue before. M guessing the buttons are having some problems. I have noticed many times when i touch bing button when phone is locked,it restarts. No issues when phone is open and in use.

SRoshan143

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Off the topic question :
Has anyone installed NOKIA STORYTELLER on their L620. If yes then please say how to. Cause whenever I try to do it shows app is unavailable for my region or i don't have the latest update.
And both are false. I tried it by changing markets also along with the proxy trick.

Afaq Baig

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
My 620 not showing Restart option.
Settings>About> (Not showing Restart option)
Please help me what's wrong with it and what I have to do ?

pdaneophyte

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Press power button, hold until vibrate. Or pull out the battery. That is soft reset.
Are you asking for hard reset? That is the button for reset factory setting at Setting ->About page.

Michel Bekelaar

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I have ecxactly the same problem. Not only restarting but also complete shut-downs. Very frustrating! I thought that my phone just had a short life (1,5y) Now I understand that the problem is windows-phone (again). For me it is clear, my next phone will be android again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans