Black update for developer unlocked L620

Anand Ramabhadran

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a developer unlocked L620. As soon as I unlocked ma phone, i got the developer preview black update. There are some bugs in that, but it still works fine. Now that the official updates are released, i want to know whether, i will be able to receive the official update!
Any idea guys?!

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a developer unlocked L620. As soon as I unlocked ma phone, i got the developer preview black update. There are some bugs in that, but it still works fine. Now that the official updates are released, i want to know whether, i will be able to receive the official update!
Any idea guys?!

You`ll get it. There was some info that you will not receive manufacturer (Nokia for us) updates, but lots of people says they are getting it with developer preview or without it. You don`t need to change any settings for developer preview or regular phone update settings. Just check your 620 for updates when you see Available in your country (or firmware country) on the Lumia Black update page or when people will say that they getting it.

Anand Ramabhadran

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Yah.. Pretty sure.. App switch option is all there for him.. And it aint preview version, because he din know that, until i said him about these preview updates and all!

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
But he said, it still shows lumia amber only in extra infos!

So looks like he bought phone with GDR3 Preview or another non-public build. And what you mean "App switch option"? Can he share screenshot of extras+info "more info" button information? When you pressing that button you`re getting manufacturer name, mobile operator code, configuration ID, label ID (mine is 3046.0000.1329.10263 which is stock Russian Amber build, Black should be 3056.40000.1349.XXXX for us) and application version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos