Stained back cover

StephCG

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I don't have any idea how it happened, but the back cover of my Lumia 620 is stained.
I mean there are some brownish spots on the cover.
I got my Lumia at the local carrier and it came with a blue case.
Today I took out the blue case and saw the splotches on the black cover of my 620. (And the case seems ok.)
I tried but cound't clean it off.
Does anyone know how to clean it? (if there is a way) and how did it happened? I am thinking it might be the case, but it is blue, and the cover of my Lumia is stained brown... So, I don't know...

Sorry for my english, it is not my native language.
And thank you so much!!!! =)

Attachments

• WP_20140221_15_04_36_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140221_15_04_36_Pro.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem with my white.... Brown shell.. There's literally no possible way to clean that off. I had to resort with dipping the shell in rectified spirit and the plastic layer which protects the shell cake out. Hardly any stains anymore. Note that make sure any liquid doesn't enter your headphone jack in the process.

StephCG

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with my white.... Brown shell.. There's literally no possible way to clean that off. I had to resort with dipping the shell in rectified spirit and the plastic layer which protects the shell cake out. Hardly any stains anymore. Note that make sure any liquid doesn't enter your headphone jack in the process.

Thank you so much!!! That will help me!! =D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium